Grillin burgers for families at the Ronald Mac house.. Hope they like my BBQ style. #volunteer (at Ronald McDonald House - Cherry Street House)
She is the only dog in the house allowed and the others dogs have issues with this. #boxer #boxerdogs #
You can be any character in the world…as long as you’re white.
- They can never find ethnic actors…until they need maids, slaves, thugs, victims, extras, dropouts, villains. Even in fictional universes we get lightened, pushed to the background, vilified, or exaggerated. That’s IF we even make it to the movie.
- We don’t even get to tell our own cultural stories.
- Yet there will never be a black James Bond.
Your imagination has been limited by whiteness and the norms it perpetuates. Don’t accept appropriation, don’t accept racism, and don’t give power to those who do by paying to see their movies.
@maximill12 and I bout sip a bit of country Shine.. ApplePie (at Embassy Suites - Overland Park, KS)
Some of America’s most absurd laws illustrated in a photo series by Olivia Locher.
I Fought the Law (2014)
1. In Alabama it is illegal to have an ice cream cone in your back pocket at all times.
2. In Georgia Picnics are prohibited in graveyards.
3. In California nobody is allowed to ride a bicycle in a swimming pool.
4. In Ohio it’s illegal to disrobe in front of a man’s portrait.
5. In Kansas it’s illegal to serve wine in teacups.
6. In Colorado it’s illegal to have weeds in your yard.
7. In Utah no one may walk down the street carrying a paper bag containing a violin.
8. In Maine it’s unlawful to tickle women under the chin with a feather duster.
what the fuck america
the best part is that there is likely a strange incident linked to every single one of these.